Shirt Fever - Spreadshirt Marketplace Safari

Tuesday, October 30, 2007 |

Thanks to T-shirtTalk (yes, I admit they're a great source for t-shirt news and info ;-)),
I've just been spending quite a lot of time browsing through Spreadshirt site, trying to decide which one (out of their 7000+) design I love most.

And man, it's really not easy... one is not enough
:D :D :D

Ok, let me narrow my choices to top 5:











(click on image to go to its Spreadshirt page)

See?
Aren't they cool? ;-)

Ok,if you don't mind, here's my "love note" for you Spreadshirt:
:D

I think you're in the right track ;-)

I adore your "Similar designs" feature.
It helps, really!

And I think some more publication for the site won't hurt
(this safari is a good idea ;-))

Would be cool if Spreadshirt hosts a themed design contest: e.g. Global Warming.
It will encourage people to submit even cooler designs, and it gets Spreadshirt some buzz too.

Another thing.
I notice none of my searches ("earth", "war", "peace") returned a result...
I wonder was there really no result or was it a bug?

Back to the designs, I think I'm gonna choose the earth one...
Love it!

Thanks a lot Spreadshirt ;-)

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hey, thanks for mentioning t-shirttalk.com and the contest, send me a note from the contact page on the site with your contact info & your shirt choice link & size from the marketplace and I'll send it off to you. :)

Lindsay said...

Thanks for blogging about Spreadshirt - please send me your contact info so I can send you a coupon.
Thanks,
Lindsay
lpa@spreadshirt.com